The vision of 360 Transformation is to see transforming ministry in developing communities.
- Ordinary community members empowered to take increasing responsibility for meeting their own physical, emotional, social and spiritual health.
- Outside assistance providing strategic and effective support for sustainable and long term community owned development, with relief provided only in short term, emergency situations.
- Collaborative partnership.
Our mission is to provide training, consulting, and networking in wholistic community development to those serving in developing communities.
We will fulfill our mission through:
- Building relationships with community leaders, churches, NGOs, and organizations that desire lasting physical, emotional, social and spiritual change in communities.
- Training and consulting in strategic principles and effective strategies of community development such as Community Health Evangelism.
- Networking and facilitating collaboration with others who provide different and unique type of individual and community assistance.
- Growing organizational sustainability through providing low cost literature and other strategic income generating initiatives.